Bethel Assembly of God Church
Bethel Assembly of God (9001 Vollmerhausen Road) also runs a private school at two locations in Savage.
► Bethel Assembly of God Church website
Countryside Fellowship Church
Countryside Fellowship Church (8850 Baltimore Street) was originally the home of Grace Methodist Episcopal Church South (Grace Church). The cornerstone was laid in 1871, making this the first church built in Savage.
► Countryside Fellowship Church website
First Baptist Church
After meeting in Kingsbury Hall (Billard Hall) and Pickett’s Hall (8909 Baltimore Street), the cornerstone for First Baptist Church (8901 Washington Street) was laid in 1919. The church also manages the Bread of Life Food Pantry.
► First Baptist Church website
Saint Mary’s Coptic Orthodox Church
Saint Mary’s Coptic Orthodox Church (8340 Woodward Street) was consecrated on October 14, 1994 by H.H. Pope Shenouda III, Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria, Egypt and the See of Saint Mark.
► Saint Mary’s Coptic Orthodox Church website
United Methodist Church of Savage
In 1888, William Henry Baldwin, owner of The Savage Manufacturing Company (The Mill), gave the ground, built and furnished the so-called “Brick” Church, now the United Methodist Church of Savage (9050 Baltimore Street), with the understanding that the congregation would support it. The church bell was made by Henry Hooper & Company in Boston in 1838, and was originally owned by the Savage Mill.
► United Methodist Church of Savage website